2007年10月20日 星期六

To be a taacher

Recently, I found out that it is not easy to be a teacher. You must always care about students' grade on the ground that they can keep learning the new knowledge. And you need to add something intersting in your class in order to made all the students enjoy the study. Hard work would be required if you want to take all the students to the next level. I tried my very best to be such a great teacher, however, it didn't end up with what I expected.
The students often forget to hand out their homework. And they are always fond of talking with their friend when I am teaching. I didn't recieve any respect from them. What a world it is!
Next time, I won't be nice to them. I will bring out my serious sight to let them know the class is not just for fun, it is for learning and improving.

沒有留言: