2007年10月31日 星期三

My new plan

I have taken a close look at Common European Framework (CEF). And I think I'm in the level of B1 to B2 in both listening and reading ability. Because I'm not good at recognizing words and sentances. Every time I'm reading or listening an article, I just know what it wants to say, but not know what it talks about.
Thus, I should make out my time practicing my English skill.
First, I would listen to ICRT to improve my listening skill. However, it will depend on when I'm free. Not including the routine exercise once a week. (The routine exercise is almost in the weekend.)
Second, I would read some news through the Internet to strengthen my reading skill. It can be done every day, well, I mean, only if I'm not busy. But as usaul, I will do it once a week at least.
Third, I would find time to test myself through the Internet as well (http://www.esl-lab.com/). It would be necessary to know how much my progress is.
I hope after a year, I will be able to understand every sentance and every word without dictionary and teacher's assistance.

沒有留言: